How do I return my items?
If you want to return any items, please call 01924 869610 or email email@example.com before returning any items.
Please quote the Cutwel original invoice number, the item codes you want to return and the reason why you wish to return the items.
Once we have the correct information and the return is valid, we will email to you a Cutwel Returns Form.
Upon receipt of the Returns Form check that all the information is correct and, where indicated, complete any boxes.
Please return the items with the Returns Form, to the following address:
Unit A Riverside Drive
- Items that are returned without a Returns Form will not automatically be refunded.
- Cutwel reserves the right to charge an administration fee.
- Non-stock items can be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Refunds will not be provided for items purchased more than 30 days previously.
- If your item us under warranty, Returns can be arranged by calling 01924 869610.
On receipt of items at Cutwel a refund will be provided if:
- Prior authorisation has been granted by a Cutwel member of staff.
- A returns Form is received with the items.
- The items are in the original packaging, unused and re-sellable.
- The date of the return of the items is less than 30 days from your original receipt date.
If these conditions are satisfied, then a refund will be issued applying the original form of payment (credit card or on account).
A refund will not be provided:
- If the items are not returned.
- If the items are not returned with a completed pre-authorised Returns Form.
- If the original delivery date was over 30 days prior to the return date.
- If items and original packaging are not in good condition and suitable for resale at full list price.
- If returned items have previously been fitted or clamped with associated markings.
- In exchange for alternative items.
- If returned items are measuring equipment that was sold without calibration that subsequently fails calibration.
- If returned items are special, modified, or non-standard.
Issued Credit Notes for any reason are valid for six months from the issue date. Unused credits beyond six months will be removed from your account but can be reinstated if requested.